Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Update

  • Saturdays Auction was great Jamie won 3 bids 1st Zoom teeth whitening(we had an apt already scheduled for next week but he saved us almost $200.00 {now where to spend it there are so many options...}2nd He also bid on 10 chiropractic visits that he desperately needs. So after his teeth are pearly white and his back is no longer sore, I will have a new husband! Yeah!

  • The cupcakes were really yummy, there were no leftovers!
  • I love a good nap, on Saturday I took a long and much needed nap! I feel so rejuvenated!

  • Homemade Buttermilk Waffles, Scrambled Eggs and Turkey Bacon make for a nice Sunday morning brunch!


  • Ryan loves to dance and had some creative moves, we listened to the top 40 all day Saturday, I haven't done that in a long time!

  • The Bee movie is really cute, Ryan has a Bee themed bedroom. It was fun watching it with him on Saturday night! {And we thought it was pretty funny}

  • We had planned on going to the car dealership to trade in our two vehicles for a New Honda Pilot. I just couldn't bring myself to spend hours and hours at the car dealership with an almost two year old. So maybe next weekend! I love the new Pilot, Black with tinted windows, DVD and Navigation! I hope it works out!
  • Jamie tells me he has made plans for my birthday. I am so bad with surprises, it must be the lack of control of the situation. I have always liked to know what the plans are. All I know, be ready by 5:30 and wear something nice...hmmmm

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Sorry I haven't commented in a while; I have been looking though. Glad you guys had fun at the auction! I also LOVE the Pilots. If I wasn't a minivan girl I would sooo get one! I'll watch Ryan if you guys want to go by yourselves. Let me know. Also, we need to get together to celebrate our birthdays! I hope you have fun on yours and Jaime does something great! Love ya!