Friday, March 7, 2008

Easy Centerpeice

On the Hostess Blog I saw this party table. We had a similar idea in brights at a party on Tues night! I wish I had a picture, it was really fun. But I love this more sophisticated party! I think we have a theme for 2008 it's all about yellow, and I love it!
Gift-Themed Centerpiece Idea
In addition to the chic, "notice-me" color palette of this fantastic reception table, it also features one of my favorite ways to create a super cool, easy centerpiece. Just wrap some empty gift or shoe boxes with hip, contemporary gift wrap in coordinating patterns, then display them grouped together. You can use boxes of the same size or several different sizes - just arrange them in an interesting way. I've even thrown small gift bags in the mix - which are also great as "vases" for flower arrangements!Perfect idea for holiday dinners or milestone birthday parties!{image from InStyleWeddings.com}

No comments: