Thursday, March 27, 2008

Turning Thirty......

My Friend Aimee turned 30 today! I can't believe we are entering another decade this year! It seems like I was 25 only yesterday. I am totally OK with this birthday, turning 25 was actually harder for me. Plus 30's are the new 20's right? So one week from today I turn 30. Aimee and I went to celebrate her big day today at the California Pizza Kitchen. She is not very excited about getting older, so we didn't discuss it much, but it got me thinking. I am excited to be thirty because I learned so much in my 20's and this decade I am going to use all I have learned and enjoy it. I also think you have somewhat figured out who you are and what you like, and where you are going. So while going in the right direction, I say Welcome to all of you who are turning 30 this year, and many of you are! And to those of you already enjoying your 30's fill us in... how is it?


FYI:{Aimee and I met at EFY(church camp) when we were 14 years old. We were inseparable then and still are today. We have had so much fun throughout the years, dances, sleepovers, shopping,and decorating, I remember ditching school, and listening to weird music together. Crying over boys and laughing till we hurt! Happy 30th Birthday Aimee! I am so glad we made it }

3 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Yay for 30! I'm not there, but I think it's going to be great. I want to hear about your birthday plans. 30 is a big deal, you should celebrate all week!

Howling Pickup said...

I love your attitude about turning thirty. I feel the same way. I am not depressed, I feel like it gives me more of a right to be driving a minivan!