Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Zoo

Last Saturday Jamie, Ryan, my brother Jeremy and I went to the Zoo. Ryan has never been to the Zoo, so it was his first time seeing all the animals in person. He has a huge stuffed Giraffe and Tiger in his room, so I think he recognised those animals. We have animal flash cards that I show to him, he knows a few of them, it was so much fun to see his amazement and wonder. The Highlight was definitely the Monkeys. Ryan loves Monkeys!I felt like the Giraffe posed just for me! How Graceful!

2 comments:

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey Em! It is from Children's Place. I had to have it and it is 6-18 mo the best thing ever! Cutest Zoo pics.. we want to take Mase too he loves to watch animals!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

I'm glad Ryan enjoyed the zoo. It looks like so much fun. I can't wait to take Jack and want to do it soon before it gets too hot and all the animals hide in the caves.