Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Suprise!

I went on a wild Goose chase while in Cleveland to Find My friend Stine. Stine And I were friends while we both nannied in Cleveland. We spent lots of time together, and I have missed her dearly. Stine is from Norway and was only in the states for a Year. While she and I were out to dinner one night 8 1/2 years ago she had her eyes on a cute waiter. He asked her for her number and the rest is history. She moved back to Norway, but she was in Love with the American Waiter. I knew there was a possibility they were going to get married. But while I was on my Mission, we lost touch. So to make a long story short, I did some Investigative work and found my dear friend. She has two darling little boys, and guess what? She did married the waiter we met at the Restaurant. She is so happy and has a beautiful Family. Now we can keep in touch! It was so much fun seeing you Stine!
I can't wait to see you next year!

No comments: