Friday, May 30, 2008

Dinner Group

I wish I had remembered to take some pictures of last nights dinner group. We had such a great time, and the Marinades were so, yummy. I prepared the chicken and it had a wonderful flavor. (Thanks Aimee) If you are looking for a new summer recipe you must try this, it is just so good!

Herbed Chicken Quarters:

4 med lemons cut in wedges
½ cup veg or olive oil
8 cloves garlic minced
4 Tsp dried Basil
2 tsp thyme
2 tsp salt
½ tsp cayenne pepper
4 to 6 chicken breasts

Squeeze juice from lemons into a large zip lock bag add wedges to bag, add remaining marinade ingredients, add chicken and turn to coat. Seal Bag and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours, Turn often. Drain and discard marinade. Grill over medium heat.

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Sounds yummy!! If you have any other marinade recipes I would love to have them. I miss dinner group!!