- Snow and lots of it! We woke up this morning to a blanket of snow, Ryan came to get in bed with us. Jamie opened the blinds and we all watched a beautiful snowfall.
- Scrambled eggs with home made jalapeno jelly! It was so yummy!
- Scarfs- I cant get enough of them. I find a way to wear one every day!
- Dark Chocolate covered pretzel crisps! So good!
Diet sprite with a splash of cranberry juice and a lime! So refreshing and seasonal!
- Slippers- I am wearing Jamie's right now, mine are up stairs! Love cozy feet!
- Ryan-he is trying so hard to talk! He sings too! If I can video it for you I will!
- White Tulips! I know its not spring, but I saw some on Saturday and they were so beautiful. I bought two bunches and put them in a vase with a large chocolate ribbon. They look so lovely!
- Dixie Chicks-so It has been a while since I have put any of those Cd's in. But when you do-it is so great, brought back lots of memories. Makes cleaning more enjoyable too!
- Rumbis Vodoo Salad- I know I have said this before, on Saturday I met Jamie and Ryan for lunch, (they had gone to the car show) and I thought to myself, I could eat this everyday! And its healthy BONUS!
Mini Pancake Bites
1 year ago