1. Never feed a one year old M and M's while driving especially if you don't want a multi colored car seat.
2. After spilling a Starbucks vanilla steamer make sure to get your car detailed or it may smell like rotten milk! Anyone know a great place where I can take my car to get detailed?
3. Utah has the most beautiful mornings, as the sun comes up the snow sparkles!
4. I love my Kitchen Aid Mixer in Ice Blue, looking at it makes me smile! I have used it so much in the past month and it still works like a charm!
5. There is a sense of satisfaction one gets while putting away Christmas Decorations. I like looking at a stack of boxes in the garage, it makes me feel organised.
6. Ryan is so sweet when I am working in the kitchen I get a surprise hug around the back of my legs it makes my day!
7. Guitar Hero is a really entertaining game, I love how when you pass a level, it says "You Rocked" I think we all need to hear that.
8. I have been working on organizing the office/guest room. I will post the finished product. I threw away 6 huge boxes of paperwork,and fliers from my previous job. It was nice to make some room.