My whole family took my brother to the MTC today. It was bittersweet, saying goodbye to our Brother. He should have a great two years. In honor of him these are a few things I will remember about my brother:
1. He loves to tease Jeremy(the youngest sibling now 15)
2. He loves lacrosse, and seemed to never sit still
3. He has a quiet way about him, and stays under the radar, he got away with everything!
4. When he was young, he was always up a tree (literally) or doing flips off our sofa...
5. He can snowboard really well.
6. He has never said an unkind word to me ever!
7.He likes business, I attended a few events with him this year, he seems motivated to work hard.
8. He looked so great in his suit today, and he was so calm.
I can't wait to see how much he will have changed in two years. We Love you Zak!