Friday, January 18, 2008

Diaper cakes,Movies and Lasagna

My sister Cassi came over last night(Thurs) to do some girly bonding. Both of our husbands had basketball, so we were excited for the excuse to do whatever we wanted. I made a Lasagna and had dinner ready when she arrived. We worked on a project for a baby shower she was hosting in a couple of weeks.
Have any of you seen a diaper cake? I had never heard of such a thing, but after googling I was surprised to find a video to show me how it is done. I should have taken pictures, but I forgot to! So this one is not ours, but will give you the idea. It is a use able centerpiece,that the "mom to be" can take home with her. When Jamie got home he was laughing at us because he thought a cake made of diapers was the silliest thing. Oh well, it did turn out nice ,we used polka dot and red ribbons and rickrack!

We watched Music and Lyrics, and the Covenant(a movie about a group of really good looking warlocks). Both movies I give two thumbs up! It was fun, I hope we do it again soon!

No comments: