Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend Update

So this weekend went by fast! I can describe it in two words "much needed". We had our Churches General conference. It is held twice a year,in October and April. During the conference we have the opportunity to listen to our Prophet and Apostles speak. Jamie and I had the opportunity to attend yesterdays morning session. We along with 21,000 other people at the Churches Conference Center in Salt Lake City. We were touched as we listened to the words of our new prophet Thomas S Monsen. The music and words were inspiring and I am resolved to be a better person. It was so nice to have a weekend of rest and reflection, {I have not cooked or cleaned} So today I might have a bit of catch up, but it was worth watching. I was reminded that patience and love go hand and hand with understanding and discipline. I am ready to be a better mom and wife and friend!

{Thomas S Monsen and The LDS Conference Center}

No comments: