Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here we come, green trees, panera bread, rolling hills, grandma visiting, family get together's, old friends, and southern BBQ'!

We will miss you mountains, friends, family, snow, Christmas parties, our own king size bed, golds gym, dvr, and Ryan's toys.

I had a list a mile long today and instead my son burned his two fingers on my moms fireplace. I have accomplished 2 things on my list.

Now he is slumbering and pain free, thank goodness, I am about to start packing our family. 3 suitcases, lots of clothes, a few toys, Dramamine(for me) of course the non drowsy kind, snacks, and all the other stuff I hope I can fit in and still meet the weight regulations.(I am a heavy packer)

It's only for 9&1/2 days I keep telling myself. I have great neighbors to keep an eye on our home, check for packages, robbers, fires whatever I have imagined.......(darn that wild imagination I was blessed with.)

And tomorrow Were off to NC!

4 comments:

the Kargis Family said...

We'll miss you. Have fun!

Ariana said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I somehow doubt you'll actually be missing very much snow...what a weird winter we're having! :) Have fun in NC all the same!

Amy said...

Have fun you party animal

Katrina said...

Can I just say that I am SOOOO JEALOUS(!) that you get to go to Panera???? Bring me back an asiago bagel, will you? Lol, jk, but oh, how I miss that place . . .