Sunday, January 17, 2010

To Do:

Les Madeleines for lunch:

On Saturday my sister and I went looking for quilts, fabric and patterns... . We were on a mission, to make baby girl quilts, and I think I found the one I am making... Well trying to make. I am not a self proclaimed seamstress. I hope that I can do this.

After we went to lunch at Les Madeleines in SLC . It was everything I thought it would be. We both had soup and sandwiches, mine was a Caprese. Fresh bread brushed with olive oil, and fresh mozzarella, roasted tomatoes and basil. I recommend. Then we bought a couple of pastries to share, I had to try a macaron we went for the passion fruit. But the best the Koung- Aman a pastry out of this world seriously I have been thinking about it ever since..


{photo from les madeleines the famous koung-aman}



If you are into pastry and good pastry, go there!

216 East 500 South
SLC

ps: on friday the husband and I we went to see avatar... great movie!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh My Oh My. Yes that pastry is absolutely to die for! Its been a year since I tried it and I still think about it!!!

Harmony said...

This looks delicious. Can't wait to try it out. Love the picture of Ryan with his tongue!