Saturday, February 9, 2008

Workin Momma

My agency is up an running. I am placing my first Nanny this next week! I am so excited! It is now a reality that I am running a Nanny Agency. I have recieved loads of applications from qualified girls, wanting to be placed. But I need more familes. Any adivice? I think I just need to get the word out and the families will come. I have only been in buissness for 5 days, so I might be a little too eager! But it has been a sucessful first week. I also made my first 40 dollar application fee, from a client! Should I frame it? (you know Im joking right?) Now you know why I have been slacking in my posts! Hopefully I can learn to balance my time!

I want to thank my friend Sadie who helped me with my Logo and Applications! They look great! I am writing up my first contract today and hopefully will have is signed by Monday!

So, If any of you have friends who hire Nannies make sure to let them know that there is a Hip, Modern, Agency out there. I am only taking the best of the best applicants, and so far I have found some quality girls!

Workin Momma has got to go! LOL

Emily

7 comments:

Chantal said...

Good for you Emily! Congrats on being so business savvy! You'll do great. If I hear of any need for nanny's out on the East coast I'll pass them along to you! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Go Em!!! That rocks, good luck! And if you ever need any advice on marketing/advertising...just lemme know! It's what I do!!! GOOD LUCK!

Teresa said...

Congratulations Emily! I'm so excited for you! I will definitely spread the word about YSN. And I will ask around about finding families in need of a nanny. Good luck with all of your efforts!

Caprice Erickson said...

Congrats Em! That is awesome that you are doing this... I will keep my eyes and ears out! Love ya

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Congrats on getting everything going. I am so impressed! Let me know if I can help with anything, watching Ryan or whatever. We need to get together for lunch SOON. The big move is getting closer....

Howling Pickup said...

You're awesome Em. Good luck with that new business.

Blondie said...

You go Girl, I'm so darn proud of ya!!