- Friday night Dinner at Market Street, Halibut, Crablegs and chowder...mmmm
- Movie called Definitely, Maybe made us both tear up and was really good
- Saturday Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Bowling (so much fun), a quick visit to TJ Maxx to find the perfect Easter decoration.
- Sunday Family dinner (mom's pot-roast and mashed potatoes and gravy) after church and a long game of Oh Heck with all your siblings is so much fun!
- Monday is a good day to regroup, but instead I worked, and Ryan had a playdate,grocery shopping, company for dinner, California Pizzas, and some homemade Apple Galettes.
I love a good weekend! We are attending a dinner party on Friday. I am in charge of dessert. I want it to be amazing! I was thinking of doing a chocolate fondue, but would love any suggestions!