1. I really love making heart shaped cookies for family and neigbors! They turned out really pretty. The recipe I have been using reminds me of cookies by design cookies! YUM
2. Sending valentine packages to Jamies family takes effort, Ryan colored some pictures!Ups wanted to charge me $80.00 to send two medium sized packages to TN and NC, the post office only charged $18.00 I love the post office!
3. Working from home is great, I love the flexibility!
4. Still need my car washed and oil changed, there were 18 cars waiting at the car wash (ugggh)
5. I heart Jane Austen, I watched Jane austen book club with my friend last night! Loved it!
6. Making cookies and not eating them takes willpower, I wrapped them all up ready to give out, problem solved
7.Ryan's Kisses are the best! He is in a kissing stage they even have sound! He sometimes makes a fishy face, It cracks me up!
8. I need to make a hair appt...It is way to spendy, but I am a loyal client! Ally Rocks the hair color!
9. I am excited for Valentines day, I need a little romance!
10. Took really cute pictures of Ryan with a huge heart sucker, I want to post them, but the camera cord is MIA!