Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Heart is Full


Many of you have previously posted on the recent death of our Beloved Prophet Gordon B Hinkley. Those of you who are not of my faith may not know much about him. Today was his Funeral and I have been watching the Funeral and a beautiful documentary about his life. I have felt so many feelings today, I have laughed and cried, and pondered the many wonderful teacings and the legacy he has left to those of my faith, and to many others. I am resolved to be a better person, cherish those who I love and share my faith with others. I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

There are so many things I would like to say about the latter Prophet, but one thing I will always remeber was his work and dedication to bringing the gospel and its teachings to the entire world. He traveled more than any Prophet has before him. I am amazed by all he has accomplished. The funeral was beautiful and I will always remember the feelings I felt and the spirit that was there.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I would love to share more with you!

No comments: