Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Favorite Place

T H E * B E A C H

We were lucky enough to visit my Parents place in Laguna Beach. It was so beautiful. Laguna Beach is located just south of Newport Beach and North of San Clemente in California. It is the famous MTV city where the show Laguna Beach was filmed. I was a huge fan, so I was excited to vacation there...

The beach we stayed on was called Victoria Beach, there is an old tower on one end of the beach... I fell in love with it! It was so beautiful!

Sea Foam and {my feet}

Foot Prints on the Sand { my two boys}

While we were there a rare surf came in {like once in ten years}... The waves were HUGE, and they brought in lots rocks, small shells and SEA GLASS... I looked for it every morning around 6 am. It was fun searching!


There were beautiful Rock formations.

And drawings in the sand... Awwww

And Kayaks

Lots of times Beaches are crowded, not ours, this was a busy as it got, and it was so clean...It was the perfect Vacation... I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! Seriously that's all I can say to your pictures... those are FANTASTIC. The trip sounded magical... that building off the rock, the sea glass, not many people. Seriously wow.