Saturday, August 22, 2009

If the

Economy were better and I could buy anything frivolous I wanted I would buy this:


Because its really really pretty! And on Sale! And I swoon over Le Creuset...

I have been looking for a job, it is tough finding the right job right now folks. I am trying to focus on whats most important, Family,Faith,Friends,the necessities...

Last night I saw Julie an Julia with a friend, and I loved it. It was inspiring... I think I might just have to do a little more French Cooking. If you are a foodie you will love Julie and Julia, Go see it!{it was exactly what i needed to relax and think happy thoughts}

1 comment:

Howling Pickup said...

Hi Em! I have been a slacker blogger this summer. Your trip to Laguna Beach looked so amazing. Ryan is so darn handsome. Thanks for the recipe. Neighbors keep bringing me squash and I don't know what to do with all of them! Hope you are doing well. Good luck with the job search!