Friday, May 22, 2009

Birthday Part 1

Today started out as any normal day, Ryan had snuck in bed with us in the middle of the night. He woke up smiling like every morning and scooted closer to me under the covers... Then it all Changed, Happy Birthday I said excitedly , and Dad chimed in too! You are Three today!

And then the fun began...
You want to eat marshmallows for breakfast? And in my BED?

OK! IT IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

Then I got out the birthday hat I made for him, just for today, and he was so excited to put it on!




After we took our Baths we headed out the door to play with our friends from school, but first we went to the store to pick out treats to share, Ryan chose doughnuts... And I let him pick out each and every one! Then his friends sang Happy Birthday and Ryan clapped!

After we played with friends we went to the store to get some balloons, because you cannot have a birthday with out them... And Ryan loves balloons too!

We came home and I decided to let him open a present, A bucket with lots of fun things for digging, and a magnifying glass that he can explore with , and he explored for 2 hours...


After all the exploring he had to have a "pop pop" Or as you know it a Popsicle..

And the day is only half over...


Ryan and I have had the best day ever!

And I'm sure he would have to agree!


HAPPY HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY RYAN!

*Stay tuned for the Presentation of the BIG WHEEL , and and fun Night with Mon and Dad!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun! He is just so cute!! I can't believe he is 3 already!

Melissa said...

Too too cute! He's so big! Looks like a FUN day.
PS- great job on the hat. I love it!

BECKY said...

Ummmm.... CUTEST POST EVER!!! I want you to be my mom. :) Can't wait to hear how the Big Wheel went. :)

Harmony said...

SO cute, I can't beleive he is three. HE is turning into such a big boy! I love the hat. YOur will definitely have to help me make one for Sophia's 1st b-day!