Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a great idea

Jordan at Oh Happy Day has so many great ides. But this one I love best! For Christmas she made her Husband a Leisure book. What is a Leisure book you ask? It is a notebook filled with things to do in your leisure time.

I often feel like I waste my "me" time. I love attending festivals, shows, exhibits or reading a book a friend recommended. In your own leisure book you file away all the books you want to read, old and new movies you want to see, places you want to go, music you should download or whatever your hearts desire. How fun is that? Then when you are saying to yourself , I don't know what "we" or "I" should do, you pull out your book, and there you have it, options! Isn't that so great?

It is such a great gift idea. Here is the link to her post

1 comment:

Sally Wood said...

Hey Em, I just discovered your blog! Very cool, I love all of your designing ideas!

I have a blog too, but it is by invitation only. If you want an invitation, send me a facebook message with your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Sally