Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Festivities

Ryan had so much fun at our annual Ward Easter Egg Hunt and Breakfast!

I don't know why Ryan does this but he finds the egg dumps the candy in his basket and throws the plastic egg on the ground. I am going to try to teach him to keep all the eggs in tact until he is done finding them next time!
It is so much fun running around finding treats!
Later that day I met up with my Sister and Mom and we made some fun Easter Treats.
Macaroon Nests with dark chocolate and Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs.
Later the same day Ryan went to a fun Pirate Birthday Party for his friend Logan, he got to get his picture taken with a real Pirate Argghh! After this fun filled day,Ryan had consumed too much Sugar and completely crashed!
This Sunday I will be hosting my BYU Cousins and a couple of my siblings for an Easter Brunch! Should be fun!

No comments: