Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Even though I only have a preschooler, we decided to have a Spring Break too! Preschool was out, and I needed to do something to get out of the house, and not go stir crazy inside all day, the weather was still a bit chilly! Jamie was home form work a few days, we went to Discovery Gateway, and took Ryan's friend Taegan with us.
The "Real" Helicopter was Ryan's favorite part!
Another day we met our friends at Jump On It! A room full of trampolines, and a great way to get your kids to take a nap on the way home! {also a great way to get pink eye} but I wont go into that!
Another night Jamie and I took Ryan and a friend to go and see How to train your Dragon, he liked it, we loved it!
We also rented the Chipmunk Movie,{Ryan is still talking about it} and just hung out together!
Since Ryan was home from school and Grandma was out of town I had to take Ryan to my Doctor's Apt. My midwife let Ryan push the button and hear the baby's heart beat.He was so excited to help and hear his sister!
It was a fun week, but I am glad school starts again tomorrow! I enjoy having a break! I only get a few more weeks of those,and then I get to adjust to being a momma of 2 for the Summer! We are getting so close to having this baby!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Sounds like such a fun week! Update your status to let us know how the "bedrest" thing turned out.