Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Best Christmas Present Ever

We had our Ultra sound for the baby on Monday, we decided to keep it in an envelope and open it on Christmas. I am amazed at my willpower, I didn't know I had it in me. The envelope seemed to stare at me from the Tree, so I put it in a bag and put it behind the tree, problem solved. It will be the best present this year! {I know I will also be playing with my new camera, the one I know I'm getting because I have been talking about it for a year, and my husband is the type that catches on} I know that was a run on sentence..

We just returned home from a trip to Oregon, to attend my Cousin's Wedding. We had the best time, and had wonderful hosts! {Thanks Trav and Liz} We danced, and visited with family, and fell in love with the Green Trees! And Ashley was a beautiful Bride!

Christmas Eve is tonight, all the presents are bought and wrapped, so I will be enjoying my day, baking and watching the Polar express with Ryan... His new favorite show. Maybe we will play in the snow!

Merry Christmas! And the next post: Pictures with my new camera! Promise!

No comments: