Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All the way from Ireland

I think I am in love with all the great wallpapers available right now. It was only five years ago that I was in Design school,and had a dislike for all wallpaper.Now there are so many beautiful wall papers, I would have a hard time choosing just one! Even if you just wallpaper you closet, I have changed my opinion entirely! Isn't this Kitchen fabulous? I love the green chairs, and the two toned stairs!{I didn't rhyme on purpose} This designer has one numerous awards in Ireland.
{fuse interiors designer Danielle Mac Innes}
{found on the Kitchen Designer Blog}

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm with you! Now I just need to talk Justin into it. I don't think he believes me that there wallpaper is in again. (Just not the 80's crap that is hanging in my kitchen from the previous owners.)