Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Boise a great city?

For any of you who may find yourselves in Boise ID, or currently live there, I really enjoyed my stay this past week. I found it to be refreshing, I had the opportunity to take clients to two restaurants, For any special occasion or when family comes to town, either of these are a perfect choice.

1. Cottonwood Grille

Contemporary Northwest Cuisine

Great atmosphere, we made a reservation, they sat us overlooking a beautiful garden, and river. Food was great, a little pricey, but nice presentation. The desserts, were amazing, I recommend any beef entree cut in house, and for dessert banana bread pudding with homemade caramel and chocolate sauces. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I would travel to Boise just for dessert! It was that good!
The dining room, beautiful Northwest Decor.

2. Brick29 Bistro Comfort food reinvented....


This was a fabulous dining experience, I had the catch of the day, recommended by my waitress, Flaky Mahi Mahi with a cream sauce with capers and fresh tomatoes. All appetizers were great, especially the calamari, I don't recommend dessert, we ordered all of them and didn't find either of them particularly tasty!

1 comment:

Howling Pickup said...

I am glad you had nice things to say about Boise. We love it here. Next time I hope to see you. I can pretend to be a client and you can take me out to dinner!!