Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whirlwind

It has been a whirl wind around here. And that is not just because it has been really windy, and it wakes me up at night....

It's funny because I have had both the storm and the calm after. Some days I am exhausted as I await the birth of our baby girl and feel like I can do nothing but eat toast and take baths. Other days I cant seem to find the time to rest. Although right now doctors orders, I have to REST MORE. {i really have a hard time with the concept}

To sum it up here is what we have been up to...

Family Weddings, my cousin Justin was married 2 weeks ago, I was unable to attend as it was in Boise, {and well what if my water broke?} It was just too far! I wish them the very best! Another Family Friend was Married last Friday, I was able to attend the Ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple, and the lovely dinner that night. I love a beautiful Wedding!

My Sister had her baby on Sunday, we were able to hold baby Cameron just a few hours later she is adorable and went home last night!

{grandma with the new baby}
But, first we had to Celebrate these little girl cousins! So we had a fun Day out with Our Mom and All five sisters, we went to The Cheesecake Factory and opened gifts,and went to see "The Last Song". It was really fun, and it has been so long since we have all been together.


My sister Rachel moved home from Boston. She is awesome and has been so helpful with Ryan. It is perfect timing! And he loves his Aunt! And I have needed her help! Thanks Rachel!

I have been getting little projects checked off my to-do list. The armoire that we have been working on re-finishing is almost ready to put upstairs, and I finished the Baby's Quilt! It is getting quilted right now. I am excited to see it completed!

I had a Birthday in April, it was fun having lunch with My Mom, and lunches with friends. Of course a Night out with Jamie too. It was perfect and just what I needed!

My sweet friends threw me a terrific baby shower last week. I felt so loved and this baby girl with be wearing the cutest dresses this summer! I left feeling so lucky to have such nice friends!
{one of the better pictures of me super pregnant,the others accentuated my attractive double chin!}

{Pink and Black and Girly!}

Jamie and I have been slowly re-doing both the Nursery and Ryan's room. And both projects are coming along. Ryan loves his new room! And I love sitting in the nursery, it is a calm and relaxing place!

{I need to take a picture of Ryan's room, but here he is sleeping soundly with his new beach towel looking bedding!}

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh how fun to get together with all your sisters! I can't believe you are all in Utah, that must be nice!

Love love Ryan's new bedding, it's so cute. And looks like you had a wonderful shower! We went to the baby store today to get some baby proofing stuff but while we were there I saw some of the CUTEST little girl dresses. Oh I'm sure Lauren will be so so adorable!

BECKY said...

You sound bizzay! And it's hard to rest more when there is so much to get done!!! Love the pink and black shower... talk about CUTE!!